You know when you have a list of “to-dos” when it comes to movies, tv shows, and books? You know, when you have a list of movies you want to see (or rewatch), tv shows you’ve been meaning to catch up on (perhaps entire seasons of shows you wanted to watch), or books that are in your agenda to read? That’s what this list will be for.
- Once Upon A Time
Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4
- One Tree Hill – The entire series again
- Hoarders: Buried Alive – Season 1-2
- Orange is the New Black –
Season 1,Season 2, Season 3 The Officefinished in June 2014 … started in early April, I believe
- The Heat
- If I Stay – Great movie. I’ll probably be adding this to my watch again list.
The Fluffy Movie– Great movie of Fluffy doing stand up for almost two hours.
- Mom’s Night Out
Fifty Shades of Grey– Basically the book directed on the screen. Minus missing parts it was word for word what happened in the book. All around an OK movie. Not sure what I was expecting. The second book was my favorite so I can’t wait to see that portrayed on the big screen.
Movies (Watch Again)
- Shutter Island – I understood the first time but its a movie I’d like to see again.
- Fear – Bought it like three years ago, never watched it.
- P.S. I Love You – I remember blubberin’ like a baby the first time seeing this. I’d love to watch it again.
- Girl, Interrupted – Been years since I’ve seen it. I own it… just a matter of putting it in and watching it. *Can watch on Amazon Prime, just need to get around to it*
Inside Out– we saw this again at Mikhail’s movie night at school. Just as cute and tear jerking as the first time we saw it. I crossed it off but once we buy it I guarantee we see it again and again!
- Blow – my all time favorite movie. While this shows on TV all the time it’s not the same as watching it on stream or DVD. It’s probably been more than a year since I’ve seen it so I’m due.
- Practically everything on my kindle right now.
- The Book of Yield – probably will never read this because I cannot find it cheaper than $30 anywhere but I’ll add it here anyways.
Hmm, there really isn’t any specific books I’m looking to read. I miss reading though and love getting engrossed in a good book. So I’m always looking for new books.